Hey there. Thanks for checking out my website. I’m Kim! I am a West Michigan photographer serving the Holland/Zeeland area. My style is simple, casual and fun. A picture is something that you will cherish forever and I would love to capture that for you!
10 Random Facts About Me
- My amazingly supportive husband and I got married in a little wedding chapel in Las Vegas on 03/03/03.
- We have two super adorable kids that fill our home and hearts with love and laughter.
- I’ve got the best family in the world! My sister is my best friend and my mom is my life saver. My brothers…well they’re brothers and they drive me crazy but I wouldn’t trade them for anything! I miss my dad everyday – he and I were always behind the camera…he’s probably looking down wondering why the heck I’m using those settings!
- I’ve never, I mean never, tasted ketchup or mustard and have no plans to.
- I spend way too much time “checking my Facebook instead of facing my checkbook”.
- I find myself watching Nickelodeon even when the kids aren’t around.
- Working full-time for a large mid-west bank is my 9-5.
- I’m thankful for my photographer friends that have passed on great tips and advice.
- YouTube is my favorite teacher.
- My favorite candy: Andes chocolates!